Home Security Installation Services
Home Security/Wireless Alarm System
Your home is your castle, and it must be protected, for both the safety of your family and your own peace of mind. Here at Pulse Electrical we are able to offer the installation of state-of-the-art wireless alarm systems to homes of all sizes, as well as to those looking to protect commercial or business premises. If you want a company who can be trusted to install any system effectively – as well as at a price you can afford – you’ve certainly come to the right place!
There are many advantages to installing a wireless alarm system at your home. These include:
• A clear preventative measure against intruders, who will shy away from protected buildings.
• The ability to monitor alarm activations remotely, therefore ensuring 24/7 protection and a quick police response.
• Wireless options have no wiring, therefore meaning it is difficult for intruders to disable them prior to breaking in.
• Wireless systems are also generally a less expensive option than wired alarm systems, while providing the same level of protection.
• Home/business insurance can be significantly reduced when an intruder alarm is installed within the premises.
What Can We Do?
When it comes to wireless alarm systems, our engineers have many years of experience in their installation. This means that they are perfectly able to not just install wireless alarm systems correctly, but also provide you with pertinent and useful advice about every aspect of them. They’ll be able to advise where to place sensors, for example, or the best place to put the alarm box on the side of the premises.
We don’t just install wireless alarm systems though, as we are also offer to return regularly to perform maintenance and fix any problems the alarm system might have. We know that your intruder alarm is incredibly important to your security, and therefore we ensure that we respond to any concerns as soon as possible, so your peace of mind can be restored quickly. If you think you have an issue with your system, please call us today for some advice, even if we did not install the system in the first place.
Finally, we can also provide advice regarding how to integrate your wireless alarm system with the rest of your home’s security, including CCTV and access control, using an IP network. It might sound complex, but a fully integrated security system is the most comprehensive way to protect your home or business, and we have the knowledge and experience to set up a perfect security network for you.
If you would like to find out anything about our wireless intruder alarm services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. We can provide you with a no-obligation and free quote for any intruder alarm you need, and also advise how you can complement this system with other features, such as outdoor security lighting. So, why not contact us today on 0203 504 0000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our friendly team!
- Emergency Lighting Services
- Extractor Fan Installation Services
- Fault Finding & Rectification Services
- Full and Partial Rewires Services
- Fuseboard Upgrades and Installation Services
- Home Security Installation Services
- Lighting Installation Services
- Outdoor Lighting and Power Installation Services
- Smoke & Heat Detector Installation Services
Pulse electrical are an extremely reliable and efficient company, they have dealt with our office lighting issues brilliantly and always give fantastic advice. They also carried out our PAT testing and installed TV's and computer cabling in our conference rooms.
April McCarthy, Salesforce
Used these guys twice now and every time they have turned up promptly and ready to work. Clean, tidy and professional. As a pair they have some great knowledge and brilliant ideas of what can be done in your home. Coming back soon to redo my kitchen. Thanks guys
Mr R Gillespie
The job we gave Pulse Electrical was carried out efficiently and professionally by a very personable young man whom we believe to be thoroughly trustworthy. We would have no hesitation in recommending them for similar electrical work to others.
Mr T Hopkins HA3