Electrician in Muswell Hill N10
At Pulse Electrical, we find ourselves travelling all over North London, completing all manner of different electrical jobs – and leaving every single client completely happy with the service they’ve received. One area we work in a lot is Muswell Hill, and we are proud to have a great reputation in this attractive area of the capital.
If you live in Muswell Hill and need an electrician, the chances are we’ll be able to give you exactly what you need. This is because the range of services we offer is huge, and we’ve listed some of them below to give you an idea of what we are capable of:
- Full house rewiring
- Finding persistent or tricky to diagnose faults
- Installing outdoor electrics safely
- Installing lights, from small downlighters through to elaborate lighting systems
- Replacing old or damaged fuseboards with modern alternatives
While we carry out all of the above jobs regularly in Muswell Hill, one area we’ve noticed a sharp increase in is that of installing wireless intruder alarms, perhaps due to the importance people are now placing on the safety of their homes. It’s an often complex job, but one we are able to carry out with the minimum amount of fuss…
Why Get a Wireless Intruder Alarm Installed?
This is pretty easy to answer: for your peace of mind. You can’t be too careful when it comes to your home, and a wireless intruder alarm will hopefully deter anyone from breaking in. You should have us install the system for you because we know exactly what is needed to make your home as safe as possible.
Are All Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems the Same?
Definitely not. After all, would a large home in Muswell Hill need the same level of alarms as a small flat elsewhere in the capital? There are many different manufacturers of wireless intruder alarms, and they all sell a range of different products, with a wide range of different prices. We will happily work with you prior to the installation to select the correct wireless intruder alarm system for your budget and your needs.
How We Install a Wireless Intruder Alarm
It is impossible to say the exact ways in which we install a wireless intruder alarm, as every single job is different. In a nutshell though, we will:
- Ensure that the control panel is correctly installed and that it is connected to a phone line if needed.
- Then we’ll take the sensors and use our expert knowledge to ensure that they are placed in the perfect places around the home.
- Once we have made sure all the sensors work, we’ll then place the siren in a prominent place on your home, to deter any would-be intruders from even trying to break in.
- We’ll then be available if you have any questions, or need any adjustments made in the future.
At Pulse Electrical, we are available to talk to you every day about your requirements, regardless of the type of job. So, call us today on 0203 504 0000 to speak to one of our friendly team.